This has been a Fantastic Friday, and I’m so happy to join the ladies over at Reflection of You had decided to bring this link-up party back to life. They have added a new twist – no longer do you have to share just Facts, but you can share five of ANY little thing you want!
When I received the notice, my plan was to use this opportunity to catch up on some of the photos I have taken in recent weeks, but then my telephone starting ringing and I had to change things up a little.
So here are my 5 on Friday:
1. As I have mentioned here, and here I have been working on organizing a Help-Portrait event in Cleveland. Not a simple task I must say, but I decided to persevere and boy has it paid off! I now have three organizations really excited about taking part in this worthwhile project! The glee has to be tempered just a little because there are always challenges, but I am ever so grateful to the agencies that have shown some interest!
2. I have joined the annual Nanowrimo this year, and although I am behind schedule I am proud to say that I have officially completed 2200 words! That’s only a drop in the bucket, but that’s the furthest I have gotten in three years!
3. I am grateful to the City Mission, in particular, Laura’s Home for their interest in Help-Portrait Cleveland.
4. I am grateful to University Settlement for their interest in Help-Portrait Cleveland
5. I am also grateful to the Salvation Army of Greater Cleveland for their interest in Help-Portrait Cleveland.
So, have a great weekend, and as always,