So it’s Friday and time for a few facts. Today we’re going to mix in a little Liberate Your Art and Portraits into the mix. This may turn into a long post, but I’m really going to try and keep the words to a limit.
1. Today is the first day of Fall (I know it’s not supposed to be capitalized) my favorite time of the year!
2. I’m disappointed that I missed the closing of the 2nd Annual Liberate Your Art Postcard Swap. While I received all of my cards I missed posting last weekend or the Annual Blog Hop. So, in honor of the blog hop here are my cards:
3. Today I had a portrait photography session – pretty cool to play around in a studio setting.
Charles was a very willing and photogenic model.
4. The interest in Help-Portrait Cleveland is growing, yippee!
5. The festival season is coming to a close, meaning I will hopefully have more free time! Yay, yay, yay!!!!
That’s it for today/night. I hope you all have a great weekend, and thank you to all who have stopped by and left messages or “liked” the posts!
Happy Saturday! I hope you’re all having a wonderful day. It is a beautiful day here in Cleveland. The weather is perfect for late summer/early fall and it’s a busy time in our town. Now on to business.
I wrote this post on Friday and was oh so excited because I just knew I would have my first official post created on my IPad – NOT! It was such a disaster, but I’ll tell you more about that in a few. First let’s talk about the Facts! As you read these, remember they were written on the IPad first!
1. I am publishing this post using my IPad, yippee!
2. I am (originally) posting from Houston
4. I’m no longer a hater of all things Space thanks to Space Center Houston and a couple of cool Astronauts – Michael Fossum and Ron Garan.
5. I’m really loving my Kelly Moore Bag, what a lifesaver it was for this trip.
So back to the challenges with bringing you this post. I have downloaded the WordPress App and found that it is not very user friendly. As I wrote the post I was unable to add the photos and place them exactly where I wanted them. Then there was the problem with adding the header. Each time I added it, I was then unable to add text, oh and before that I couldn’t access the header and even attempting to download it again to my IPad didn’t work.
I vowed I wouldn’t let the device win, but I am sad to say I was defeated for now. I really want to make sure I’m posting regularly and I was so excited about posting from the IPad but when it didn’t work I needed to share the challenges.
If any of you have experienced similar issues and have suggestions, I’d love to hear them.
Yea it’s Friday! This has been a very busy week and I’m glad to see it come to a close, well at least the work part.
So over at Reflection of You the theme for the month of August is to share a little about yourself each Friday by offering five facts. Today I have decided to join in, because I’m really trying to catch up on posting to this site and keeping up with some of my online communities.
Here it goes:
1. Today is my 10th Wedding Anniversary.
2. I’m the fourth of six children.
3. Procrastination should be my middle name.
4. Because of No. 3 I have found that I do some of my best work when under the gun.
5. I’m working hard on living life to its fullest!