So it’s Friday and time for a few facts. Today we’re going to mix in a little Liberate Your Art and Portraits into the mix. This may turn into a long post, but I’m really going to try and keep the words to a limit.
1. Today is the first day of Fall (I know it’s not supposed to be capitalized) my favorite time of the year!
2. I’m disappointed that I missed the closing of the 2nd Annual Liberate Your Art Postcard Swap. While I received all of my cards I missed posting last weekend or the Annual Blog Hop. So, in honor of the blog hop here are my cards:
3. Today I had a portrait photography session – pretty cool to play around in a studio setting.
4. The interest in Help-Portrait Cleveland is growing, yippee!
5. The festival season is coming to a close, meaning I will hopefully have more free time! Yay, yay, yay!!!!
That’s it for today/night. I hope you all have a great weekend, and thank you to all who have stopped by and left messages or “liked” the posts!