As indicated in the previous post, I have books to share with the masses! In an effort to make room for other things, and of course some of these will be new books I am parting with some of the hundreds of novels that I own. If you are interested in obtaining any of these titles, please leave a note in the comment section. I will cover the cost of postage so all you have to do is have a love of reading or an interest in the titles and they could be yours!
Help me purge!
Here is the list:
- Good Peoples by Marcus Major
- The Silent Cradle by Margaret Cuthbert
- Gingersnaps by Delorys Welch-Tyson
- Any Rich Man Will Do by Francis Ray
- Like the First Time by Francis Ray
- Like Breathing, A Novel by Ricc Rollins
- Sins of the Mother, An Alison Young Thriller by Cheryl Saban
- The View From Here by Brian Keith Jackson
- Pride by Lorene Cary
- Singing in the Comeback Choir by Bebe Moore Campbell
Just click on the title to learn more about each title.