I’ve been busy this summer trying to catch up on reading that was pushed to the backburner this winter and spring.
Keep an eye out for reviews of the following titles:
- “Sugar” by Bernice L. McFadden’s
- “Road Song” – A Memoir” by Natalie Kusz
- “Uptown” by Virginia DeBerry and Donna Grant
- “Tracks” – A Woman’s Solo Trek Across 1,700 Miles of Australian Outback” by Robyn Davidson
- “Wildflowers” by lyah beth leflore
- “Children of the Waters” by Carleen Brice
- “Purple Hibiscus” by Chimamande Ngozi Adchie
This should keep me busy and actively posting over the next few weeks. I hope you’ll drop in and check out the reviews and offer your feedback.